When a pen decides to write a letter for his User


When a pen decides to write a letter to his User




Dear user/writer,

Since the time you became a teenager until the time you were a retired corporate employee, I witnessed each and every moment of your life.

Do you remember when I was introduced to you the very first time from your parents?

Because of our firm partnership, you became famous for your handwriting among your teachers & your classmates in your class.

Yes, you always loved to use different versions of me for writing but all of us had a final objective to serve you.

 I recorded many memories in my mind about you if you don't mind becoming a little nostalgic today.

My cousin's pencil was always getting jealous of me as she doesn't like me spending more time with you.

I loved to participate in the pen fight that you and your friends on your desk in free periods.

I remember you never copied in your exams but were once caught helping your crush in exams.

But I didn't Like people using me for writing on a wooden desk. You know I was made for papers and not desks.

You became a teenager & we both started working had day & night for your success in your office.

I was lucky enough to be the pen that wrote the proposal letter for your crush. And I am happy to see that you both are still together and crossed your 50's.

I had been the only proof who knows that as a working member of the family you fulfilled your duties.
I witnessed the friendship within you as you used me in helping your friend completing his project.

I feel bad about one thing that you signed all your property documents for your kids who never understand you.

Dear, you may be old now & crossed your 60's but you should never stop using me because i can express your feelings on a piece of paper for you.

To know more about such interesting courses

 Click Here


Suggested Article:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

बारावी नंतर विद्यार्थी करू शकतील असे 10 सर्वोत्तम कॅरियर्स

Health Precautions to be taken during Monsoon Season

Why Eduvogue is World’s Best Institute for Learning Digital Marketing